With a stay at Hotel Capannelle in Rome (Cinecitta), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Baths of Caracalla and Colosseum. This 4-star hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Roman Forum and 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Circus Maximus.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ippodromo Capannelle - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Via Appia Nuova Shopping District - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Anagnina Mall - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Porta Maggiore - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Baths of Caracalla - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Colosseum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Via Marsala - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Roman Forum - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Arch of Constantine - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea) - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Santa Prassede - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Roma Tre University - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Circus Maximus - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Capannelle is Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 9 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Make yourself at home in one of the 252 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Grab a bite to eat at the Marco Polo, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
24-hour front desk, Area shuttle (surcharge), Bar/lounge, Breakfast available (surcharge), Coffee shop or café, Coffee/tea in common areas, Concierge services, Conference center, Conference space, Dry cleaning/laundry service, Elevator/lift, Express check-in, Express check-out, Free WiFi, Free self parking, Laundry facilities, Luggage storage, Multilingual staff, Number of floors - 5, One meeting room, Outdoor pool, Outdoor seasonal pool, Restaurant, Safe-deposit box at front desk, Smoke-free property, Television in common areas, Total number of rooms - 252, Tours/ticket assistance
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.